Firmware for K2 V1 ISO Keyboards
How to update the firmware?
Note: If everything works fine with your keyboard. Please don’t update the firmware. There is a chance it can damage your keyboard.
This firmware does NOT compatible with K2 version 2.
WARNING: ONLY FOR Keychron K2 version 1 ISO keyboard
Please follow the instructions correctly to flash the firmware.
- Download the correct firmware for your layout (K2 White Backlight/ K2 RGB Backlight ) otherwise, it can break your keyboard.
- Make sure your keyboard is in cable mode. If you flash the keyboard in Bluetooth mode, it will break your keyboard.
- Check that your keyboard is switched to the right OS system. Ex. Switch the keyboard to Windows if you are using a Windows device.
- Make sure your keyboard is connected to the PC with the cable that came with the box only. If you are using a third party cable, please make sure the cable can pass data as some cables can only be used for charging.
- Confirm that only the Keychron keyboard is connected to the PC. If not, it might flash the firmware of other keyboards. If you have multiple Keychron keyboards, please flash the firmware one-by-one, do not plug all the keyboards to the computer at the same time.
- Now start running the exe file for Windows or the app file for the Mac.
- After flashing the new firmware, hold Fn + Z + J together for 5 seconds to do the factory reset. You are now good to go.
Download the Firmware from the following link:
K2 ISO White Backlight V1.03
K2 ISO RGB Backlight V1.03